EBS International STUDY IN PARIS
An international campus
International Relations Department
Every year, EBS Paris welcomes around two hundred foreign students of many different nationalities, reinforcing the international and intercultural spirit that the school holds so dear.
They come from schools in the ebs network, other European schools (Erasmus program) oand from our partner universities in America, Asia, Africa, and Australia to discover all that an international experience has to offer.
Whether they are here for a year, a semester, or the shorter summer program, their courses cover the key management subjects . Students may choose the language they are taught in according to their language level, as all courses in the third year of the Bachelor's program are offered in both English and French.
Our international students are welcomed by the international relations office, which ensures they quickly feel at home in France and at EBS Paris. New students participate in an orientation week as soon as they arrive, to help them get organized, find their way around, and learn how things are done at EBS Paris. To facilitate our foreign students' immersion, we provide a focus on learning French and building relationships with French students through a buddy program.
The international relations office is constantly attentive to foreign students' needs, and the IR team is always available to answer their questions and deal with any concerns, whether academic or personal
Helping international students discover the richness of cultural life in Paris is another of our goals. As such, visits to monuments and involvement in French cultural activities are organized regularly.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, and we hope to welcome you soon as one of our international students!
The schedule is as follows:
- Fall semester: September 13 (10 hours) - December 21, 2011
- Spring semester: January 17 (10 hours) - April 26, 2012
Application for 2012-2013
The program includes classes on the following subjects:
- French as a Foreign Language (intermediate and advanced levels)
- French Culture and Civilization
- Finance (French or English)
- European Economic Environment (French or English)
- Project Management (French or English)
- International Marketing (French or English)
- Intercultural Management (French or English)
- Comparative Social Organizations (French or English)
Two electives are to be chosen from the following:
- Luxury Brand Strategy (French)
- Ethics and Society (English)
- Introduction to Sustainable Development (French)
- Small Business Development (English)
- Advertising and Distribution (English)
Application Form is downloadable here: Application Form .
You may also apply on line.
European Business School
37-39 boulevard Murat
75016 Paris France
+33 1 40713737 (reception)
+33 1 40713723 (direct line)