Corporate APPRENTICESHIP TAX
EBS - Apprenticeship Tax 2013
Invest in our students' future - become a partner of their school!
ebs is a European state-accredited school of management, and our five-year degree program is recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education as a Master's level qualification. ebs is also an association, whose operation, programs, and success are funded by students' tuition and the apprenticeship tax that companies allocate us.
Though the apprenticeship tax is a legal obligation, companies select the school to which they allocate it. The tax, payable this year by February 29, ensures that the school can invest in its educational material, facilities, and faculty, and continue to enrich its programs.
Year after year, such investments in ebs have paid off:
- the academic excellence of our programs was recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research in 2010, and ebs was granted the right to award Master's level degrees (Grade de Master)
- the recruitment rate of our graduates has remained steady despite the economic crisis
- we have been able to expand our campus
- our faculty and staff have been increased
- our programs have been diversified, giving a choice of nine Master's tracks in fifth year
- our faculty have gained recognition for their numerous publications and active participation at international conferences.
Many initiatives are planned at ebs, including setting up an online campus, developing new programs, and further dual degree agreements.
We thank you for your support, which is crucial for our development.
The future of EBS depends on you!
If you require any further information, do not hesitate to contact Virginie Barnett on 01 79 71 44 35, or by email: .