Program YEARS 4 - 5 (MASTER)
Second Year of the Master's Program - Specialization
In fifth year, students acquire an in-depth understanding and practical experience of their chosen specialist field in France and abroad, in direct preparation for the launch of their careers. As they specialize, student's also hone the analytic and decision-making skills essential to maximizing their leadership potential.
The first semester
The first semester is centered on teaching the majors each student chooses according to their personal interests and career plan.
Students choose between nine tracks:
- International Business Management
- Financial Management and Engineering
- Marketing and Communication
- International Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Fashion and Luxury Brand Management
- Sport Management
- Global MBA
The second semester
In the second semester, students have the choice between a six-month internship or a course in one of our partner universities.
Depending on partner universities' prerequisites, students may be able to pursue a dual degree.